Difference between revisions of "List of Changes From TFC"
(Created page with "This list is meant for players who are coming to Terrafirmacraft+ from Terrafirmacraft Classic. New players should consider reading Stone-Age Guide instead. For a more ela...")
Latest revision as of 11:37, 27 June 2020
This list is meant for players who are coming to Terrafirmacraft+ from Terrafirmacraft Classic. New players should consider reading Stone-Age Guide instead. For a more elaborate introduction to the new features of Terrafirmacraft+, see Differences From TFC.
- Regions are large areas based on real-world continents that determine tree, animal, and plant spawning. They are larger than and include many Biomes.
- Mountain Ranges may generate on the edges of Regions.
- Rivers are larger and may generate clay on their riverbeds.
- Trees have been completely reworked. There are now large and small trees. Large trees are much larger and will spawn rarely. Small trees are given thin trunks and have branches.
- Leaf Litter
- Several new Crops, including grapes, black-eyed peas, melons, bananas, papayas, dates, woad, weld, madder, cotton, agave, and flax.
- Two new ores, Chalcopyrite and Chalcocite, which are copper ores.
- Beehives may spawn on tree branches or within large tree trunks.
- The sun now rises and sets based on the player's latitude. At extreme latitudes, the sun will not rise in winter and will not set in summer. Mob spawning is based on the apparent position of the sun.
- Climate has been tweaked to become more smooth. Rainfall, for example, will not drop off at extreme amounts, and will transition gradually instead.
- Weapons and tools now have range and speed.
- A red dot will display on the crosshair when the weapon and tool is under cooldown.