From TerraFirmaCraft Plus Wiki
|Icon||Achievement||In-game description||Prerequisites||Actual requirements (if different)|
|Definitely a rock||Pick up a rock||None||Pick up a rock from the ground.|
|No stone unturned||Find an ore nugget||Definitely a rock||Pick up a small piece of ore from the ground.|
|Gatherer||Find a wild vegetable||None||Harvest a wild crop.|
|Stupid onions...||Find a rutabaga||Gatherer||Pick up a rutabaga from the ground.|
|Paleolithic!||Knap a stone tool to enter the Stone Age||Definitely a rock|
|Double Trouble||Make two stone knife heads at once||Definitely a rock|
|Chalcolithic!||Cast something in metal to enter the Copper Age||No stone unturned||Fill a tool mold in a ceramic vessel filled with liquid metal.|
|Carpenter||Craft a saw||Chalcolithic||Pull a saw out of the output slot of a crafting grid.|
|Hammer Time||Make a stone anvil||Paleolithic!||Right click with a hammer on top of a raw igneous stone block.|
|Time to Mine! (finally)||Make a pickaxe||Chalcolithic!||Pull a pickaxe out of the output slot of a crafting grid.|
|The Grind||Use a quern||Time to Mine! (finally)||Grind something in a quern.|
|DIAM- oh wait, no||Find a diamond||Time to Mine! (finally)||Pick up a diamond from the ground.|
|LI-MO-NIIITE!||Mine some limonite||Time to Mine! (finally)||Pick up a piece of limonite from the ground.|
|The Bronze Age||Craft a bronze anvil to enter the Bronze age||Chalcolithic!||Pull a bronze anvil out of the output slot of a crafting grid.|
|The Iron Age||Mine an iron bloom to enter the Iron Age||The Bronze Age||Pick up an iron bloom from the ground.|
|Steve Irwin||Poke it with a stick||Use a stick to hit a creeper.|
|Blast Off||Craft a blast furnace||The Iron Age||Pull a blast furnace out of the output slot of a crafting grid.|
|Into the Fire||Craft fire clay||The Grind||Pull fire clay out of the output slot of a crafting grid.|
|Metallurgy Table||Create a crucible||Into the Fire||Form fire clay into a crucible.|
|Oops||Craft an unknown ingot||Metallurgy Table||Pull an unknown ingot out of the output slot of a crafting grid.|
|Any color you like||Create a black steel ingot||Blast Off||Work a high carbon black steel ingot into a black steel ingot in an anvil.|
|Zoolander||Create a blue steel ingot||Any color you like||Work a high carbon blue steel ingot into a blue steel ingot in an anvil.|
|Vermillion Dollar Metal||Create a red steel ingot||Any color you like||Work a high carbon red steel ingot into a red steel ingot in an anvil.|
|Lava Bucket HO!||Create a blue steel bucket in an anvil.||Zoolander|
|Tsunami||Create a red steel bucket in an anvil.||Vermillion Dollar Metal|
|79.22||Added more achievements.|
- Stupid onions... is inspired by Pakratt0013's hate for onions, and can only be obtained through editing a configuration option.
- Hammer Time is a reference to a lyric in the song "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer
- Time to Mine! (finally) is a play on the vanilla achievement, Time to Mine!, since it takes so long to get a pickaxe in TFC.
- DIAM- oh wait, no is a play on the vanilla achievement, DIAMONDS!, since diamonds are essentially useless in TFC.
- LI-MO-NIITE! is inspired by the battle-cry of Pakratt0013 when he finds this ore.
- Steve Irwin is inspired by the wildlife expert commonly referred to as "The Crocodile Hunter."
- Metallurgy Table is a reference to the old block in previous versions of TerraFirmaCraft that was used to mix alloys.
- Any color you like is a reference to the quote by Henry Ford.
- Zoolander is a reference to the movie of that name, due to the fact that it is the top result when searching google for "Blue Steel."
- Lava Bucket HO! is a reference to the Mindracker Zisteau, who is known for his use of lava buckets.
- Tsunami is a reference to the bug in a very old version of TerraFirmaCraft where placing a single bucket of water could flood an entire world.