Hollow Bone

From TerraFirmaCraft Plus Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
This page is a stub or is incomplete.
Please help us by expanding it.
Navigation
Construction Barrels • Blueprints • Bricks • Firepit • Plank Blocks • Protection Meter • Quern • Smooth Stone • Straw & Hide Bed • Support Beams • Thatch • Glassworking • Plaster of Paris • Mudbrick • Wattle and Daub • Chūm • Kiln • Smoke Rack • Roads • Roof • Rope Ladder
Environment Altitude • The Player • Wound • Calendar • Cobblestone • Logs • Mobs • Saplings • Seasons • Stone • Seashell • Temperature • Body Temperature • Clothes • Trees • Regions
Food Agriculture • Animal Husbandry • Berries • Fruit Trees • Alcohol • Beekeeping
Materials Charcoal • Coal • Double Ingots • Double Sheets • Flux • Gems • Gunpowder • Hides • Ingots • Leather • Lumber • Minerals • Pottery • Redstone/Powders • Sheets • Sticks • Straw • Unshaped Metal • Wool • Fur
Metalworking Alloys • Anvils • Armor • Bellows • Blast Furnace • Bloomery • Tool Molds • Crucible • Forge • Gold Pan • Metals • Ores • Sluice
Tools & Weapons Arrows • Axe • Buckets • Chisel • Firestarter • Flint & Steel • Hammer • Hoe • Javelin • Knife • Mace • Pickaxe • Prospector's Pick • Saw • Shovel • Sword • Scythe • Shears • Spindle • Trowel • Wooden Staff
Instruments Bone Flute • Drums • Lyre • Bugle • Blowing Horn • Conch Horn
Other Crafting Differences • Planned Features • Item Index • Addons • Translation
[Edit]
Hollow_Bone
Hollow Bone.png
Hollow_Bone
Stackable

Yes, 64

Size

Tiny

Weight

Light

ItemID

terrafirmacraftplus:item.-

About

Hollow Bones are primarily to create Bone Flutes. As a byproduct they also create Bone Meal and Bone Fragments.

Obtaining

Hollow Bones are rare drops from killing either Chickens or Pheasants.

Use

Putting a knife and a Hollow Bone together in the crafting grid creates one Bone Meal and either one Bone Fragment(75% chance) or one Bone Flute(25% chance).


Bone Meal
Grid layout Arrow (small).png
Hollow Bone Stone Knife

Gallery

History

Beta
0.80.16Added a bone flute, made from a rare drop from chickens and pheasants
Navigation
Construction Barrels • Blueprints • Bricks • Firepit • Plank Blocks • Protection Meter • Quern • Smooth Stone • Straw & Hide Bed • Support Beams • Thatch • Glassworking • Plaster of Paris • Mudbrick • Wattle and Daub • Chūm • Kiln • Smoke Rack • Roads • Roof • Rope Ladder
Environment Altitude • The Player • Wound • Calendar • Cobblestone • Logs • Mobs • Saplings • Seasons • Stone • Seashell • Temperature • Body Temperature • Clothes • Trees • Regions
Food Agriculture • Animal Husbandry • Berries • Fruit Trees • Alcohol • Beekeeping
Materials Charcoal • Coal • Double Ingots • Double Sheets • Flux • Gems • Gunpowder • Hides • Ingots • Leather • Lumber • Minerals • Pottery • Redstone/Powders • Sheets • Sticks • Straw • Unshaped Metal • Wool • Fur
Metalworking Alloys • Anvils • Armor • Bellows • Blast Furnace • Bloomery • Tool Molds • Crucible • Forge • Gold Pan • Metals • Ores • Sluice
Tools & Weapons Arrows • Axe • Buckets • Chisel • Firestarter • Flint & Steel • Hammer • Hoe • Javelin • Knife • Mace • Pickaxe • Prospector's Pick • Saw • Shovel • Sword • Scythe • Shears • Spindle • Trowel • Wooden Staff
Instruments Bone Flute • Drums • Lyre • Bugle • Blowing Horn • Conch Horn
Other Crafting Differences • Planned Features • Item Index • Addons • Translation
[Edit]